- Houses are equipped with television, wireless internet, computer, telephone, and laundry facilities
- Household items provided, including cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, paper towels, and toilet paper
- Healthy home cooked meals
- Rooms come fully furnished
- We provide comforters, blankets, pillows, and fresh linen
- We will provide toiletries, towels, washcloths, and other personal items (if needed)
- Family environment
- Compassionate and caring staff
- Live-in house managers
- 24 hour on-call management staff
- One-on-one consultations with management staff
- Weekly house meetings
- Assistance connecting members to community resources,12-step meetings, and counseling services
When you become One of 10 Sponsors together we can open more homes!
Pick an amount below to give
One Time or Please Consider checking the monthly option.
What We Offer
Founder and President Joseph Romero
Former Teen Challenge Staff/Teacher/Counselor
Former Chapel for
Missionary to the Homeless
in Central Florida
Founder of Chains Off Ministries, Inc.
Founder and Director of
Sanctuary Homes, Inc.
What To Expect
- Complete intake procedures and program outline, including an emergency discharge plan
- Upon intake completion, member will commence with:
- 24-hour period to adjust to new home
- Meet fellow member’s
- Attend 12-step meetings
- Investigate employment opportunities online
- One-on-one consultation with staff to reinforce program outline and to answer any questions or concerns
- Random drug testing and breathalyzers
- Random house and room searches
- Medication compliance checks
- 12-Step participation including mandatory weekly house meetings
- Accountability for daily meeting attendance and sponsorship
- Required participation in counseling appointments, employment, academics, or volunteer work
- Bi-weekly and daily house chores
- Cleanliness standards enforced daily – clean bedrooms and daily house chores completed
- Nightly curfews enforced by staff and on-call management
A NEW BEGINNING
SAFE SOBER LIVING
24/7 SAFE LINE
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
Our purpose is to provide structured and stable environments for Men and Women recovering from the disease of addiction.We set the highest standards of care to enable personal growth, a foundation of development for long term recovery, and improving the quality of life while becoming a productive member of society.
Our residences are supervised by live-in managers who emphasize responsibility, accountability, and zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol. We encourage honesty and integrity. Residents learn and develop communication and relationship skills in a supportive family environment.
We have a clear understanding of Residents issues, from relationships and reunification with family members, to rebuilding self-esteem and self-respect.
We direct our members to utilize outside counseling services with specialized, experienced, and reputable professionals.
We require attendance at 12-step meetings. We are located near several 12-step meetings throughout the day and evenings. Our program is further reinforced through one-on-one and weekly house meetings.
Chains Off Ministries, Inc. has made a positive impact in our surrounding communities since our inception in 2007.
Our structured environments provide residents with an established and respected safe sober recovery environment. We have continuing collaborations with a wide variety of external agencies to assist in our organizational effort, including, but not limited to;
- counseling services,
- employment assistance,
- training programs,
- and various volunteer services.
Sanctuary Homes is designed to provide safe sober residences that help them integrate back into the community and into healthy, functional individuals.
Do you have a property in Florida you would donate to us to use for helping others?
Learn how you can pay a major part in providing the solutions needed such as a home or building, A Car or Truck, even a RV or Mobil Home could be used to help the lost to find HOPE.
by Partnering with Us You have options!
How would you like to Partner?
Donate a Property for use to use as one of our Residential Discipleship Homes?
Invest with Us in Securing a Property?
Do you have Questions?
We have Answers…
Call Chains Off Ministries, Inc.
Ask for Joseph
407 236 6685