God is really moving me back to the Fundamental basic reasons why we are here in the first place, which is to have a relationship with HIM.
As the years have gone by their is nothing move important than being right with God, and Heaven ready. I am so concern about souls today that my prayers and fellowship is with the main focus of being heaven ready.
With all the distractions of today whether you are worried about the a war or local hardships of our own. The thoughts are the same. We must be ready to meet Jesus! but how can we be heaven ready if we are so distracted?
STEPS TO BEING HEAVEN READY.
We Must be still and look at our relationship with the Lord.
- We Must be HEAVEN READY by being still and looking at our relationship with the Lord.
- We must be HONEST about our personal walk with God and be willing to admit our faults and short comings.
- REPENTANCE OF SIN, We must be willing to repent and ask God for Forgiveness of our sins. Only by being authentic about our lives and sins can we be forgiven of them.
- Walk as a NEW CREATION IN CHRIST, Only in Jesus Christ can we find true Salvation and be Heaven Ready by the forgiveness of our sins.
- Keep your RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD authentic. Only by keeping our mind and focus on Christ and Heavenly things can one walk this SPIRITUAL walk. A believer in Christ is a Worshipper and has the Kingdom of God “mindset”.
- May I say that the subject matter is too much to place in one post, so I want to invite you a our blog posts that will shock many of you as we will add videos and digital books that you will be able to download and learn how to apply what is being taught by the word of God. The Steps to being right with God is simple.
- Believe in Christ as the Son of God and that He died for your sins. Believe that He rose from the dead and is coming back for His Bride. Believe and you will be Saved. He died for your sins on the cross of Calvary so that whosoever being in Him can be saved.
Are you Ready to come clean and start fresh with Christ?
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2 Corinth 7:10
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Have you fallen short of being who Christ created you to be?
Jesus came that you may have life and have it more abundantly.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
We are all sinners.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Romans 3:24
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Confession of Faith
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10
Do you accept Jesus Christ to be Your Lord and Savior?
Do you realized that we all need Salvation and that Only through Jesus Christ alone can our sins be pardoned?
Do you need help with beginning your new faith?
First things first.
Let’s Pray together…
Father, who are in the heavens. We come to you in the name of Jesus Christ your only begotten Son, who died on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me of my sinful life, please accept my confession of faith and acknowledgement of my faith. I believe in the work your Son Jesus did on the Cross of Calvary. Who died for my sins. Take me as I am, come into my life, change my heart, and direct me as a new creation. As a new follower of you oh God. Thank you for your gift of Salvation through your Son Jesus Christ who dies on the Calvery for my Sins.
In Jesus Name